Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This is becoming a favorite survey site!

I signed up with Opinion Outpost about a year ago. They didn't send me very many surveys back then, but they have recently changed their site and have been sending out lots of surveys! I actually got one yesterday for $10 and one for $3. I qualified and completed the $10 one but didn't qualify for the $3 one. I' m very happy with my $10!!!! That met my goal for the day and that was early in the morning!! Yeepee! You can sign up with Opinion Outpost by clicking on the name below:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I see you do great with surveys and saw you belong to cashcrate. Ever try any other GPTS? FroggyFunds.com has high payouts and offers a rate match if you find an offer somewhere else paying higher :)

Daisy said...

Yep, I use Inboxdollars and Snapdollars. I've never heard of Froggyfunds...May have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Kudos to you. Glad to see someone making money from doing survey. I didn't make any doing that. So now I just focus on my blog http://www.desire-for-wealth.com and setup store on ebay. Next coming up is uVme gaming site.

Susan Cook said...

Hi daisy,

I use CashCrate and Inboxdollars. Have you tried to put an Inboxdollars banner on your blog? I have and it doesn't seem to work right. I have the Cashcrate banner. But can never seem to get the Inboxdollars one to work. Wondering if its just me.

Susan Cook said...

just a follow up to my last comment. After fooling around with it more, I think I may have finally gotten the InboxDollar banner to work!

Daisy said...

You know, I think I never tried to put the Inboxdollars banner on my blog. I just put the referral link on the side and left it at that. I may have to look at the banner and see if it will fit somewhere.

Heather H said...

Thanks for the link, I signed up. I love to take surveys and even better if they want to pay me! (I found your blog on PYP, just so you know)

Daisy said...

Yay, glad to have another PYP'er here. Welcome!