Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update on January earnings.......

Here is an update, I didn't make my goal of $10 a day but the month isn't over yet! So far, I am averaging $8.00 per day. Not too bad. :)

Here is what I have made so far for January,

$20.00 Global Test Market (surveys)
$14.75 Lightspeed (surveys)
$20.00 Inboxdollars ( surveys and money from referrals, Thank-you!)
$26.00 Surveyspot (surveys)
$35.10 Cashcrate ( surveys and money from referrals, Thank-you!)
$4.00 Testspin (surveys)
$5.50 Valued Opinion (surveys)
$5.50 Consumer Village ( surveys)
$20.00 Survey Savvy ( surveys and money from referrals, Thank-you!)
$8.00 Mindfield ( surveys)
$7.75 Opinion Place ( surveys)
$15.00 Snap dollars ( e-mail readings and money from referrals)
$6.00 Adsense ( ads on blog)
$10.00 Quizpoints ( surveys)
$10.00 Synovate (surveys)
$10.00 Mysurvey (surveys)
$7.00 Livewire ( survey)
$2.50 Opinion Outpost (survey)
$5.00 Pinecone (survey)

Total so far: $232.10

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! It's dorilynn from slickdeals and just wanted to tell you how fantastic I think your doing with this blog here. It is really gonna help me with making money just sitting here typing. I will tell you about the places I go to earn cash so you can keep making those easy dollars. Take care!!

Daisy said...

Dori! I know you! Thanks for your kind comment...glad to have you here. :)

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful, Im passing this on on the surveys! I might be interested too, so I am bookmarking it.

Daisy said...

Thanks! :)