Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Interesting survey site!

I had signed up on this survey site and then ignored every e-mail I got from them for about the last 6 months. I had been to the site, but didn't really get IT at first. Well, last month I went to the site to check it out again. I took a couple of surveys that were waiting for me and made $4 in Amazon gift card credit. I just got the e-mail with my gift card, so since I know it is a legit company I am posting it here so others can check it out. It is called Consumer Village, copy and paste the link below:

http://village.gongos.com/invitation.aspx?namesource=GP

8 comments:

Little Dough Girl said...

Good for you! I have a couple I have on ignore as well. I suppose I should check them out based on the sheer volume of emails alone. I just find it's hard to keep up with the survey sites. Which ones are your favorite?

Daisy said...

I really like Surveyspot. Cashcrate is probably my biggest moneymaker but some of my income from Cashcrate is due to work my referrals do. Global Test Market has really picked up. It is becoming a favorite of mine!

1stopmom said...

Thanks for the tip. I am on my way there to sign up now.

Daisy said...

Good! Let me know how it works out for you! :)

Deana E said...

hi daisy, where are you from? i ahve tried some of the site but some do not have surveys in my country malaysia. all the best to you.hope you'll make more this year!!

Daisy said...

I am in the USA. :)

*Tanyetta* said...

Thank you!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Based on your answers to the previous questions, you qualify for this unique research community!

Daisy said...

Yay! Glad for you!