Monday, December 31, 2007

Updated my on-line earnings below...

I found a couple of new survey sites that I really like, Opinion Place and Valued Opinion. My best money makers for the year though were: Survey Spot, Cash Crate and Inboxdollars. I started this year with the decision to make survey taking a "part time job". I spend about an hour everyday taking surveys. Originally I set a goal of $5 a day. In the beginning that was a little difficult. Now, with all the survey sites I use and especially the ones that allow me to take a DAILY survey on their sites, I have increased my goal to $10 per day. (The months of November and December excluded because I took a bit of time off for Holiday activities.) I am actually thinking $10 a day for 2008 will be fairly easy....stay with me and see. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tagged you with a birthday meme

http://www.mommygetspaid.com/a-birthday-meme/

Take Care

Green & Clean Mom said...

Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens. Do you think it's worth your time? It doesn't build residual income for the time you put in. Have you thought of doing something like that? Best of luck!

Sommer
www.greenmom.biz
www.greenandcleanmom.blogspotcom

Daisy said...

Yes, it is so worth my time! I make as much on-line as I would working part time. I do get on going passive income from referrals. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog!! I don't know if you use Send Earnings but they are practically the same as Inbox Dollars. I've been using both of them plus Snap Dollars for a while now :D

Nichele
http://www.pleasehelpmyfamilyout.blogspot.com