Saturday, November 3, 2007

Participate in on-line Focus groups....

I have participated in several on-line focus groups in the last 6 months. I did one Tuesday night from 8pm till 9:30. It was about cell phone service. For my time, I was paid $40.00! It was actually pretty interesting and the time went very fast (all in the comfort of my own home). One of the survey sites I use, mysurvey (see banner ad at the bottom of this page) invited me to this lastest focus group. I've also received invites from Lightspeed Surveys and Surveyspot. They don't all pay the same. The average seems to be about $25 for an hour an half. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is actually a good bit of money for these survey sites. Did not know you could make money like that. I just signed up, thanks for the information. I notice you do not have any widgets from MyBlogLog.com or other community blogging sites. If you are trying to pull in more readers, this is a great way to do it. Thanks again.

Daisy said...

Josh, thanks for the info, I will check them out!