Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update: Surveys have picked up!! Looks like a pretty good month after all!!

Here is what I have made so far for November:

$51 Inboxdollars (daily surveys, reading e-mails, focus group)
$12 MyView
$50 Surveyspot (Surveys and 1 on-line focus group)
$23 Global Test Market
$10 Reward TV
$13.50 Lightspeed
$2 Esearch
$7 ACOP
$8 Surveysavvy ( survey and income from referrals, Thank-you!)
$20 Quizpoints (surveys and income from referrals, Thank-you!)
$35.03 Cashcrate ( surveys and income from referrals, Thank-you!)
$18 Mysurvey ( surveys and income from referrals, Thank-you!)
$8 Testspin
$10 Synovate
$3 Valued opinions
Thats: $260.53 as of November 30th

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-you are really rockin those surveys! Way to go.

How do you like Global Test Market. That is one I haven't tried yet.

Daisy said...

Global Test Market is great because you get points for surveys you attempt even if you don't qualify for the whole survey. The points add up really quick. Then you cash the points in for $$.

epolley06 said...

How much of this is "free" income? Meaning, are you completing other offers that require you to pay or no? I've started doing the InBox Dollars and SnapDollars, and have only gotten small amounts for the past few weeks - although it does add up. I'm just curious as to if it's worth it to continue with the "free" offers and completions and surveys. TIA for your advice!!

Daisy said...

epolley06,

This is ALL free income! I never do any offers that require $$. Actually, I have not done any offers in several months. My main income is from doing surveys, reading e-mails, money made from referrals and lastly, from adsense :)

Unbalanced Libra said...

Good job!
I'd like to invite you to my community. I think you'd be an asset!
Independent World Community

Nadlique said...

You're really doing a good job there.

Got to follow what you're doing :)

Daisy said...

Thanks! I will update with my December numbers very soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.