Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Awesome month for surveys!!

This has been a REALLY busy month for surveys...I really would like to make $300 per month if possible. I think I might make it this month:

Global Test Market.......$21.75
Inboxdollars.............$8.75
Lightspeed...............$16.25
Your2cents...............$9.00
Esearch..................$5.00
MyView...................$28.00
Surveysavvy..............$15.00
ValuedOpinions...........$3.00
OpinionPlace.............$5.25
SurveySpot...............$8.00
Mindfield................$1.00
Quizpoints...............$10.00
HCD SUrveys..............$1.00
MySurvey.................$10.00
SendEarnings.............$3.50
CashCrate................$26.37
Opinion Outpost..........$19.30
Total as of May 19th..............191.17

6 comments:

girlndebt said...

FYI-you have a new referral for CashCrate. I signed up under your link. :)

Daisy said...

Thanks for letting me know you signed up!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... I had no idea you could really make that much with surveys. How much time did it take for you to do all of those?

Daisy said...

I'm not sure how much time I spend doing surveys but my best guess would be....maybe an hour a day, spread out through the day. ( I usually do about 4 surveys a day and each one takes 10-15 minutes )

Anonymous said...

Wow...great earnings from surveys..these are free surveys, right?

This is the first time I'm visiting your blog and I like your philosophy - life need not be expensive! Indeed!

Daisy said...

Yep! All the survey sites I use are completely free.