Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh wow...Really??

I got this e-mail today from Consumer Village:

Dear panalist,

Below is a gift card code for our sweepstakes drawing for the period of January 1st to March 31st on Consumer Village - Congratulations. Thank you for your participation. Your opinions do matter and we want to reward you for sharing. It is our pleasure to send you this $25 Amazon.com® gift card* that can be applied towards the purchase of millions of items at Amazon.com.

This is such a nice surprise! I never win ANYTHING. I was so shocked, I actually didn't even think it was real at first. I thought it was spam, but it's for real!...I won something!.....Whoohoo!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping over at my blog! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

really wow!!! that gift card code helps a lot to people waiting for the sweepstakes drawing.

*Tanyetta* said...

WOOHOO!

I have yet to win something. At least I know these offers are legit and they are giving away stuff, I will keep my hopes up :)

KristyCK said...

How exciting! Congrats Daisy!

Daisy said...

Tanyetta, I agree...I was wondering if anyone actually won the sweepstakes drawings!

Daisy said...

Thanks Billysmom!!